I have reviewed papers for:
- Statistics Journals: Annals of Statistics (site), Bayesian Analysis (site), Behavior Research Methods (site), Bernoulli (site), Biometrics (site), Canadian Journal of Statistics (site), ESAIM Probability and Statistics (site), Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics (site), Journal of Agricultural, Biological, and Environmental Statistics (site), Journal of Statistical Software (site), SoftwareX (site), Statistics and Computing (site), Test (site), Scandinavian Journal of Statistics (site).
- Machine Learning Conferences: the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS), the Conference On Learning Theory (COLT), the International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), the Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI).
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet.
I am writing on the collaborative blog Statisfaction.
- StatLearn 2019, Grenoble, France, April 4-5, 2019
- Bayesian learning theory for complex data modelling Workshop, Grenoble, France, September 6-7, 2018
- Random graph Workshop, Grenoble, April 26-27, 2018
- Stat4Astro 2017: school of Bayesian methodology for Astrostatistics, Autrans, France, October 9-13, 2017
- Bayesian nonparametrics for stochastic processes session at the International Society of Bayesian Analysis Conference, June 2018
- Bayesian nonparametric prediction session at the International Society of Bayesian Analysis Conference, June 2016
- Bayes in Grenoble, a new monthly reading group on Bayesian statistical methods held at Inria.
- Ph.D. student seminar at Crest
- R User Group seminar at Insee
- Statisfaction: collaborative blog (somehow related)
- Math en Jeans: Lycée français Jean Giono, Turin, since 2014
- Semaine des maths: talk at Lycée français Jean Giono, Turin, since 2014